Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Grass Fed Chuck and Organic Bedding from....Target?

Target has moved up a few notches in my book.  A few weeks ago, after a rather long hiatus to Target, I had to swing by in a pinch for a lemon and ended up hitting the jackpot!!  Not only did I find 100% grass fed beef, but the new target home brand now offers 100% organic cotton bedding.

So, to recap that...I went in to purchase one lemon.  I left with 5 pounds of grass feed beef, two sets sheets, and a very necessary 100% organic cotton blanket.   Oh...and I forgot the lemon.

The sheets and blanket are a huge success!  And the meat had yet to be tested.  We've been buying our beef from U.S. Wellness or Whole Foods.  I like to buy from Whole Foods since they source from local farmers, but U.S. Wellness tastes wins every time.  This is a real dilemma, people.

Tonight, the target beef will make it's grande entrance....along with a nice batch of roasted veggies.  Stay tuned for the verdict on where the Target Chuck ranks, along with the recipe.





1 comment:

  1. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative..
    organic cotton beach towel

    ReplyDelete